+7 (812) 603-76-11 - St. Petersburg
+7 (343) 302-04-98 - Екатеринбург
Passing touch light switch Q-SERIES for controlling the 1st area lighting
Touch lock switch with one designed to control one zone of lighting. Difference pass switch from the others is that you can control one zone of lighting from different spots in the room. Including the light on one switch, you can easily turn it off on the other.
The switch has a backlight: when enabled, the red led, off – blue. To turn on/off the light you don't need to press strongly on the device – a light touch on the trackpad would be enough.
It is possible to install not only the individual sensor but also a joint installation with existing sockets and switches Vento Electric when using combined front panels.
Ничего не найдено
- Type of switch The pass light switch
- The number of control zones 1 zone
- Number of posts 1 post
- The minimum load on a line 3 watts.
- Maximum load per line 1000 watts.
- Working voltage 10-250 V AC, 50-60Hz)
- Degree of protection against dust and moisture IP 20
- Own power consumption ≤00.1 mW
- Service life More than 200,000 switches
- Operating conditions -30~50C, humidity ≤95%
- Led backlight Yes
- Display on/off Yes
- Case material Refractory plastic
- A method of mounting contacts Screws
- Method of mounting the switch Screws
3 years warranty!The quality of our products we pay special attention, therefore, on all products give an extended warranty for a period of 3 years.
Installation without any worriesNeed to install additional wires. Installation in a standard round mounting box with a diameter of 65-70 mm.
Remote controlControl is possible from anywhere in the room within range of the remote control.
Color indicationIn the off state of the touch area is highlighted in blue, in red.
Led backlightYou can easily use the switches as in poorly lit rooms and in complete darkness.
Glass OptiWhiteThe front panel switches made of crystal clear glass OptiWhite